Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So, yeah!

As you can see I've forgotten about this blog for a little more than a month. Had to deal with a major surgery in the family, the holidays Christmas!, and some other stuff.

I hope to be back and posting soonish.

In other news, did you know that they are trying to take my guns away. :(

I'll try not to write about that so much.

But I have decided that I am going to pick up on my linguistic studies significantly this year.

I will begin learning Old English and Greek. If I had my way I would speak these languages fluently:

English (duh)
Old English
Greek
Spanish
German

EDIT: How could I forget?

LATIN!

I wouldn't mind being able to read Hebrew and Arabic as well.

I am lucky that I may be able to tutor Latin for a friend soon. This will significantly aid me in completing one of my tasks.

Oh, did I mention I'm obsessed with languages?


No comments:

Post a Comment