Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christian Unity Octave - Day 3


ANTIPHON: That they all may be one, as Thou, Father, in me and I in Thee; that they also may be one in Us; that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.

V. I say unto thee, thou art Peter; R. And upon this rock I will build my Church.

For the return of the Anglicans to the authority of the Vicar of Christ.

Let us pray. O Lord Jesus Christ, who saidst unto Thine Apostles: Peace I leave you, My peace I give to you; regard not our sins, but the faith of Thy Church, and grant unto her that peace and unity which are agreeable to Thy Will; Who livest and reignest ever, one God, world without end. Amen.

****

I have not kept up on the  situation with the Anglicans. I've heard that some have come home, and that some others have women bishops. This is an important group; Merrie Olde Englande has been lost for too long, and it is time that we get them back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment