Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christian Unity Octave - Day 6


ANTIPHON: That they all may be one, as Thou, Father, in me and I in Thee; that they also may be one in Us; that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.

V. I say unto thee, thou art Peter; R. And upon this rock I will build my Church.

That lapsed Catholics will return to the Sacraments of the Church.

Let us pray. O Lord Jesus Christ, who saidst unto Thine Apostles: Peace I leave you, My peace I give to you; regard not our sins, but the faith of Thy Church, and grant unto her that peace and unity which are agreeable to Thy Will; Who livest and reignest ever, one God, world without end. Amen.

****

Lapsed Catholics are perhaps one of the biggest hindrances to grace in our Faith. Since they are indeed part our Mystical Body, yet since they are living in sin, all that comes from them is sickness. It is harder for us to have a healthy spiritual life if there are germs in the soul. We should strive to turn these germs into energy for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment