Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gone Fish-......Hunting

Hey y'all! I'll be up at 4:30 AM tomorrow to get get me some deer jerky! If I get anything I'll put up some pictures. In the meantime, say a prayer to St. Hubert and Bl. Francis Xavier Seelos that I see one. Shoot it. Kill it. Find it. Gut it. Freeze it. Eat it. And don't get food poisoning.


I've learned the hard way that when you say "Dear Lord, let me shoot a deer", He'll pull out His sense of humor and let you shoot as many deer as you want. You still have to kill them- and then find them ;)

God is specific. Be specific in your prayers and He will listen. He might say no but He still wants us to be specific.

Before I get off on another unrelated (even if it is a wholesome and holy) topic I'll bid you good night and get some sleep. God Bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment