Saturday, September 22, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, this is the first post on this blog!

I am a traditional, as in I-attend-the-Tridentine-Mass, Catholic guy who just wants to get the message out.

I've been considering starting something like this for almost four years now. In fact, I have, and I do a bit of work on a few other blogs but not a whole lot. I decided it's high time, however, for that to change.

Catholic Youths, Unite!

You see, we've been sitting around too long. I know, we all do things, like say our daily Rosary, attend Mass, pray outside abortion clinics...but is that our very best?

I intend this to be a place where support can be found among people like me; so it doesn't seem like we're alone out there.

So the goals of this blog are:

1. To find like-minded  Catholics who can gather for support, good news,  prayer requests, action alerts, etc.
2. To find good sources to make contacts throughout the world. Whether that be just handing a miraculous medal out to the cashier at the gas station, writing a book, living out our vocations, and even running a blog, is up to God. Let's just do it together, with good books, good movies, good music, good friendships, and holy liturgy.

Thanks, and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment